Due to time changes associated with daylight saving the Personal Property Security Register will be unavailable from 1:55am NZDT Sunday 7 April 2019 for one hour and ten minutes.
Availability will resume at 2:05am NZST Sunday 7 April 2019.
Since 1997, Autofinder has been providing information to assist New Zealanders in making well informed decisions when buying and selling vehicles.
Give us the licence plate or VIN of a vehicle and we’ll run an AutoCheck Extra report, that will tell you:
- If the vehicle has money owing on it / if it has been used as collateral on a loan.
- If the vehicle has been stolen.
- A detailed description of the vehicle. This check confirms the Year, Make, Model, Engine Size, Date of First NZ Registration, Latest Odometer Reading, VIN and Chassis Numbers, and identifies any previous Number Plates.
- Details of the current registered owner including how long they have owned the vehicle*.
- The number of past owners the vehicle has had, and the length of time it was owned by them.
- The odometer history
- If the vehicle is currently registered.
- The status of the Warrant of Fitness / Certificate of Fitness.
- When the Road User Charges are paid up until (if applicable).
If you have any questions about our services or there’s anything in one of our reports that’s unclear, please give our team a call on 0800 909 777 - we’re happy to help.
- Open Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
*Please note: We are able to confirm details of ownership if provided, but by law we can no longer give name and address details to unauthorised parties (e.g. private individuals)